Monday, May 12, 2014

Spring 2014 3ET Master List

Yeah, I'm going to lose my mind this season.

After taking too long to write all the reviews for the shows that finished in winter, I only had a one day break before starting on the Spring 2014 shows. But, third episodes are out and the show must go on. Under the cut, I have a list of all of the shows I'm going to watch, in the order I'm going to watch them, and with links of the 3ET as I publish them. The dates are when the third episodes will be available in English, though I can't promise I'll have a 3ET out on those days (seven on the 19th would be a bit much). Either way, I hope this helps people in some fashion.



April 17

selector infected WIXOSS
Blade and Soul

April 18

Akuma no Riddle

April 19

Kenzen Robo Daimidaler
Seikoku no Dragonar
Kamigami no Asobi
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Captain Earth
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
Abarenbou Rikishi Matsutarou
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

April 20

Haikyuu!!
Baby Steps
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Isshuukan Friends

April 22

Black Bullet
Soul Eater Not!

April 23

No Game No Life
Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Hitsugi no Chaika
Fuuun Ishin Dai Shogun

April 24

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
Ping Pong the Animation
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin

April 25
Sidonia no Kishi
Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi

April 26
Mekaku City Actors

May 6
M3: Soho Kuroki Hagane

No comments:

Post a Comment